HUG is a new good, which has never been seen before.
HUG WAVE ENERGY INNOVATION

Energy Cost in Remote Canada

Energy Cost in Remote Canada

We know that electric transmission companies want to grow: that is their nature. The energy cost in remote  Canada and in particular, Ontario electric transmission lines are estimated to cost over $3 billion.

In Ontario, there are 38 remote communities with a population of 21,342 (2006 Census). Of these communities, 25 are Aboriginal communities with a total of 14,236 peoples or two/thirds of the remote communities’ population for an average of 570 residents per reserve.

 If the native population were 15,000 that would be a cost of $140,000/person. Of course, this represents a savings of $5 billion because of the present status of high cost of diesel power with a price tag of $8 billion over the next 50 years. The payback period is 25 years for this new proposed venture in Northern Ontario. Yet, a lot of innovations can happen during those 25 years, which will make large grids obsolete – like the HUG.

TWO words: EXCESSIVE & EXORBITANT

DIESEL GENERATION REMOTE CANADA

In Ontario, ratepayers cover 34.5% of the costs of diesel generation and the Government of Canada covers 55.9% in its remote communities for a total subsidy of 90.4%

Diesel price remote Canada

 Fuel Purchased: 90 millon liter/year x $0.46 liter =$41.4 million.

Electricity Rate to household: $0.32 x 12,000 kWh = $3,840

Diesel purchased in 2006 amounted to 40 million liters with a utility cost averaging 50 cents per liter (2006): $20 million. Electricity rate to consumers averages 60 cents/kWh.

Diesel price remote Canada Thunder Bay Fuel: 90 millon liter/year x $2.58 delivered in 2054: $232 millionDiesel price remote Canada

 Diesel Fuel to be Purchased: $8.3 billion to 2054

Diesel price remote Canada

Transmission Cost: $3.35 billion to 2054

 Let’s replace a new 6 MW Diesel Turbine with HUGs:

  1. A typical 6 MW diesel turbine unit cost 6000 kW x $450/kW = $2.7 million: replaced by 977 HUGs
  2. The annual fuel cost of $0.36/kW/hour x 12 hours x 365 days = $1,566/kW/year: $9.4 million/year: replaced by 3,400 HUGs

How long would it take to replace this costly system gradually with the more economic HUG?  The cost/kw is $2,765/kW.

 In just one year, the cost of replacement of a diesel turbine unit would  be used to build 4,377 HUGs for that many households that were previously served by a large 6 MW Diesel Turbine.

   3.  Also, the planned building of a northern electric grid system through out Northern Ontario would save $3.35 billion in Ontario alone.HUG helical turbine

  1. A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
  2. An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
  3. An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
  4. The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
  5. Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
  6. Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
  7. God’s Loveletters:  Godloveletters.com
  8.  A Rabbit and Fish Farm: Africapitalism.us 
  9. Deliverance Is:com

     https://twitter.com/roaudet

 

 

 

DAMLESS ELECTRICITY: in REMOTE AREAS

Skip to toolbar