We can start an aboriginal renewal under the Aboriginal Loan Guarantee Program for the HUG. Aboriginal communities will be eligible for loan guarantees for assistance of up to 85% of total eligible economic development costs. These communities may offer land as cash in kind as part of their investment.
OUR NORTHYDRO STRATEGY
- Stage 1 To introduce a smaller version of the HUG: for Fish and Hunting Camps
- Stage 2 HUG Hydro electricity & irrigation in remote areas in Africa.
- Stage 3 To capture energy from Run of River, Rapids and Waterfalls with the HUG
- Stage 4 To Introduce the HUG Water Transfer System to crisis areas
- Stage 5 To introduce commercially viable HUG Tidal Energy
ABORIGINAL TOURIST, HUNTING AND FISHING CAMPS WITH ELECTRICITY
The Federal Aboriginal Loan or Grant for Industrial Development of Native Reservations for a pilot energy project:
- On the St. Charles River on the Wendake Reservation.
- With Native Communities near Fort McMurray: People of the Lower Athabasca
- Electricity for the Ring of Fire Mining Companies
- Notakwanon River
The Nation Huronne-Wendat may wish to offer the value of the land, on which the project is operating, as cash-in kind, as part of their contribution to the funding sources.
The most important consideration is cost: $885/kW is unusually low compared to most other hydro electric generation systems. In 2009, Hydro-Quebec cost for 4500 MW was $5,100/kW. See the comparison chart below.
Presently no patents exist to capture energy from fast moving rivers up to now. The Power Density of any pilot projects designed to capture energy from tides is 2.4 to 6.9 kW/m2. The reason for the low efficiency is that the flow of a current treats all these turbines as obstacles to be avoided. The HUG Power Density is an unbelievable 73 kW/m2. The Power Density increases to the cube of the velocity and the HUG velocity is four to five times faster than the competition.
The Middle of Rare Metal Deposits
Aboriginal Needs and Concerns An Innovative HUG technology establishes a new needed Canadian infrastructure, which in turn implements and spins off other technologies.
GREEN HYDRO POWER STATIONS The installation of most of very low head sites is technically feasible, but civil works give rise to high costs, resulting to economically enviable projects. To solve this problem, one must design a new machine using a completely different philosophy to equip such sites. The study of current turbines reveals that they were all invented on the basis of a poor understanding of hydrodynamics, and a consequent false premise.
MOBILE HUG: The HUG development is an exciting breakthrough in green energy. Small batches of HUG turbines can be installed with only a short period of 12 to 18 months between investment in the technology and the time when revenue starts to flow: it is modular, relatively easy to install and highly scalable.
PRE-FABRICATED HUG Standardized pre-fabricated modules should make it possible to order this new product as a “power plant kit” just like ordering from a catalog. The HUG power plant uses standardized parts, so no custom engineering is necessary. A one-size-fits-all pathway could be ordered.
Why is the HUG Frictionless? When we direct the water to flow at its natural mode, it hugs the inner wall. This kind of vortex motion tends to accelerate and contract the stream of water. The less collisions improves the flow, i.e. the better ordered and more dense the flow will be. The net result is that the velocity of the flow in the HUG is four to five times faster than the river velocity.
RING of FIRE The Ring of Fire Potential will come down to one factor, which will make or break any prospects: Hydro Electricity. Enter the HUG!
LABRADOR ENERGY POTENTIAL Any new technology leads to new growth opportunities: HUG is a Patented Energy System that will literally change the face of our world as we know it.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS:
HELPING SOLVE WORLD’S CARBON POLLUTION
AFRICA RENEWED supported by:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- God’s Loveletters: Godloveletters.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: Africapitalism.us
- Deliverance Is: DeliveranceIs.com