HUG Hydro Electric Technology
There are 4867 locations for a total of 119,000 MW in Canada where this Innovative HUG Hydro Electric Technology can be applied according to studies done to support low head (1.5 m -3 m) turbines . It is also estimated that as much as 4,900 MW of electricity generation potential could be exploited in U.S. rivers by small, unconventional systems such as free-flow (damless) turbines. The total global technical potential of small hydro power is estimated between 370,000 MW.
OUR NORTHYDRO STRATEGY
- Stage 1 To build a small version of the HUG
- Stage 2 HUG Hydro electricity and irrigation in remote areas
- Stage 3 To capture HUG energy from Run-of-River, Rapids & Waterfalls
- Stage 4 To Introduce the HUG Water Transfer System to crisis areas
- Stage 5 To introduce commercially viable HUG Tidal Energy
GREEN HYDRO POWER STATIONS The installation of most of very low head sites is technically feasible, but civil works give rise to high costs, resulting to economically enviable projects. To solve this problem, one must design a new machine using a completely different philosophy to equip such sites. The study of current turbines reveals that they were all invented on the basis of a poor understanding of hydrodynamics, and a consequent false premise.
MOBILE HUG: The HUG development is an exciting breakthrough in green energy. Small batches of HUG turbines can be installed with only a short period of 12 to 18 months between investment in the technology and the time when revenue starts to flow: it is modular, relatively easy to install and highly scalable.
PRE-FABRICATED HUG Standardized pre-fabricated modules should make it possible to order this new product as a “power plant kit” just like ordering from a catalog. The HUG power plant uses standardized parts, so no custom engineering is necessary. A one-size-fits-all pathway could be ordered.
Why is the HUG Frictionless? When we direct the water to flow at its natural mode, it hugs the inner wall. This kind of vortex motion tends to accelerate and contract the stream of water. The less collisions improves the flow, i.e. the better ordered and more dense the flow will be. The net result is that the velocity of the flow in the HUG is four to five times faster than the river velocity.
Some Important Links:
HELPING SOLVE WORLD’S CARBON POLLUTION
AFRICA RENEWED supported by:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- God’s Loveletters: Godloveletters.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: Africapitalism.us
- Deliverance Is:com