The Northydro Mission starts with Innovation:
• To Capture energy from rural flowing water for irrigation and electricity using the Innovative HUG Power System
• To Create energy behind the pylons of bridges of normal flowing rivers with the HUG
• To Introduce the HUG Water Transfer System to crisis areas
Leading in the field
• Patents of water transfer, irrigation and helical damless electricity
• Tidal Energy Advances to be commercially viable
• Innovative Combination of both irrigation and electricity producing systems for remote and underdeveloped areas
• A smaller version of the HUG: Fish Camps and Hunting Camps
• Multitude of Waterfalls in Ontario alone, which would offer over 250 MW
• Multiple uses of the HUG: 5000 low head energy locations of rapids in Canada alone
• Profit sharing for consultants and executives
• Public Private Partnership to give ownership to the reservations
• Patent Promotion Fee
• A combination of hydro electricity and irrigation in remote areas without a dam at half the price.
• Capturing energy from the world tides at a fraction of the cost of larger kinetic systems
• Long range ocean HUG fresh water aqueduct
• Has the knowledge and direction guided by God
• Donations will be directed to support God’s goals
• Executive Hiring Requirements lean toward committed Christians
• Employee Profit Sharing
• Supporting Canadian Industry with innovative patented products
• Applying the knowledge of our patents for the benefit of aboriginal communities
• Promoting Public Private Partnership of HUG systems to aboriginal communities
• Projects include a 10% charge for Community Development.
• Large Patent Promotion Fee to promote the HUG
• Aboriginal Communities will be completely renewed for potable water and irrigation
• New energy sources in remote areas of Aboriginal Communities
• Remote Fish Camps and Hunting Camps become welcoming Tourist Camps with electricity
• Remote fish and hunting camps will flourish at tourist sites with electricity from HUG
• Great Lakes Environmental concerns will be met with new water from James Bay Drainage Area
• Patents of damless electricity are Breakpoints in technology
The Innovation and Knowledge Fund provides $ 2,500,000 per territory. Investments under the Innovation and Knowledge Fund assist territorial residents to participate in and benefit from innovation, knowledge, and the knowledge-based economy. The priority continues to help Northerners seize opportunities in the new economy, and further science and technology. Eligible activities include research and consultation projects, as well as those designed to be innovative or build the capacity of individuals and organizations.
Under the Aboriginal Loan Guarantee Program, aboriginal communities will be eligible for loan guarantees for assistance of up to 85% of total eligible economic development costs. These communities may offer land as cash in kind as part of their investment.
A native band may be able to offer the value of the land, on which the project is operating, as cash-in kind, as part of their contribution to the funding sources, when the new property rights law become effective.
The construction of the HUG is simple, and thereby cost-efficient, that the power generation system is capable of operating profitably in connection with even modest “head” of water of only one to two meters.
OUR NORTHYDRO STRATEGY
- Stage 1 To build a small version of the HUG
- Stage 2 HUG Hydro electricity and irrigation in remote areas
- Stage 3 To capture HUG energy from Run-of-River, Rapids & Waterfalls
- Stage 4 To Introduce the HUG Water Transfer System to crisis areas
- Stage 5 To introduce commercially viable HUG Tidal Energy
GREEN HYDRO POWER STATIONS The installation of most of very low head sites is technically feasible, but civil works give rise to high costs, resulting to economically enviable projects. To solve this problem, one must design a new machine using a completely different philosophy to equip such sites. The study of current turbines reveals that they were all invented on the basis of a poor understanding of hydrodynamics, and a consequent false premise.
MOBILE HUG: The HUG development is an exciting breakthrough in green energy. Small batches of HUG turbines can be installed with only a short period of 12 to 18 months between investment in the technology and the time when revenue starts to flow: it is modular, relatively easy to install and highly scalable.
PRE-FABRICATED HUG Standardized pre-fabricated modules should make it possible to order this new product as a “power plant kit” just like ordering from a catalog. The HUG power plant uses standardized parts, so no custom engineering is necessary. A one-size-fits-all pathway could be ordered.
Why is the HUG Frictionless? When we direct the water to flow at its natural mode, it hugs the inner wall. This kind of vortex motion tends to accelerate and contract the stream of water. The less collisions improves the flow, i.e. the better ordered and more dense the flow will be. The net result is that the velocity of the flow in the HUG is four to five times faster than the river velocity.
Some Important Links:
HELPING SOLVE WORLD’S CARBON POLLUTION
AFRICA RENEWED supported by:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- God’s Loveletters: Godloveletters.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: Africapitalism.us
- Deliverance Is:com